Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) digital certificates are electronic files that are used to identify people and resources over networks such as the Internet. Digital certificates also enable secure, confidential communication between two parties using encryption.
Certificates are issued by a Certification Authority (CA). Much like the role of a passport office, the CA validates the certificate holder’s identity and “signs” the certificate so that it cannot be tampered with or altered.
- Trusted by more than 5,000 organizations in 85 countries
- Web-based certificate management service is affordable, easy-to-use
- SiteLock trust Seals (only for EV)
- Not a single security breach history in last 17 year of journey
- Green-bar in web-address bar
- Unlimited re-issuance of certificate
- Unlimited Server Licensing
- Entrust was the first certification authority (CA) in the world to earn the WebTrust for Certification Authorities (CAs) Seal of Assurance in 2001 from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA)
- 24×7 Support
- Daily Malware Scan (only for EV)
- Reputation Monitoring (only for EV)
- Auto-Malware Remediation (only for EV)
- Website & Network Vulnerability Scan (only for EV)
- SHA-2/2048-Bit Keys
- 128-256-Bit Encryption
- SSL Server Test
- Compatible with 99.9% of Browsers
- ECC algorithm supported.
To apply for an Entrust Server Certificate, you will need to provide the following information:
- Valid payment information (valid Entrust Purchase Order number, valid Credit Card Information or Promo Code)
- Authorizing Contact
- Technical Contact
- Billing Contact
- Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
Once your application has been submitted, the following information will be verified:
- Information about your organization (official registration, address, phone number, etc?)
- Right for your organization to use the domain name included in the CSR.
- Employment of the Technical Contact by the Authorization company
- SHA-2/2048-Bit Keys.
- Very Strong Encryption. 2048 -4096 bit Key Strength Support.
- 128-bit – 256 bit with ECC at 384bit support.
CMS: Entrust Certificate Services is a web-based platform that helps you manage all of your Entrust Datacard certificates plus any SSL certificates issued by other certification authorities (CAs).
- Access critical insights and real-time reports from your browser.
- Easily avoid security lapses and stay in compliance.
24/7 round o’clock technical support with installation.
Four Pillers We Believe In
The best certificate management platform
Entrust Datacard SSL Certificate Services takes the Guesswork out of the lifecycle management certification. Accessible from any web Browser, this intuitive dashboard offers real time advice which means you may avoid Security mistakes and stay in compliance. Fully configurable dashboard create implementing, checking and checking all your Digital certificates really easy.
Optional fight against malware
Entrust Datacard SSL certificate additionally safeguard your reputation by ensuring that malware on your own website is instantly found and made known to you. Besides data identification and encryption, Entrust SSL certificates now offer you a website security package from SiteLock. It scans your own website daily for code or links to code that is deemed malicious which means that any visitors can be sure that their devices will not be infected.