LEADS’ Plug-B is a specifically designed RTGS Management platform to meet and exceed the standard required by today’s Central Banks for Real-Time-Gross-Settlement processing. The Plug-B solution handles very high volumes of large-value domestic payments and combines efficiency and reliability of service with sound position maintenance and intraday liquidity management facilities.
RTGS is an electronic inter-bank transactions settlement system where transfer of funds or securities take place from one bank to another on a `real time’ and on `gross’ basis. Bangladesh Bank has taken initiative to introduce RTGS system (BB-RTGS) in the country. All the schedule banks are required to take necessary preparation(s) to perform live transaction over BB-RTGS system. BB-RTGS will use MX (ISO 20022) message format for data exchange between central bank’s system and participating bank’s system.
- Works as a Message processor the system supports message formats (MX, ISO 20022) guided by Bangladesh Bank for data exchange between central bank’s system and participating bank’s system.
- Easy integration with all bank applications using various protocols (e.g. Web-service, ISO 20022, or file exchange)
- Auto validation and return facility
- Inter Bank Money transfer system
- No waiting period- settled immediately
- All transaction reflected in central bank account
- Bulk upload option using Browser based Interface
- Control liquidity on bank defined policy
- User alert message in case available liquidity falls below specified level.
- SMS alert notification of customer payments.
- Interbank Transactions
- Money Market Transactions
- (Govt.) Security Transactions
- Domestic Forex. Transactions
- Settlement files from other DNSs
- BACPS, BEFTN, NPSB
- Customer Transactions:
- C2C, C2B, C2P