What is Blockchain?
A blockchain is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block a timestamp, and transaction data (generally represented as a Merkle tree).
By design, a blockchain is resistant to modification of the data. It is an open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way.
We have a very good footprint in Blockchain Technology; we have some products on blockchain. These are:
The Pharmaceutical Companies will be able to monitor and track their full distribution process. This will also notify them when a fake medicine is being sold inside the distribution channel or to the end customers.
‘Pharmachain’ will also help pharmaceutical companies to handle the migration challenge. Through our solution they will be able to track or receive notification on whether any migration is being taken place or not and then they will be able to take necessary actions.
So the ‘Pharmachain’ will lead to higher revenue for the pharmaceutical companies in 2 ways.
- Increasing revenue for decreasing sales of fake medicine and
- increasing revenue by elimination of ‘Migration’ problem.
“EduChain” enable individuals to hold their own records and share them directly with others for verification. The blockchain acts here as a notary that can always attest to the authenticity of certificates. With this system the authority can create and issues certificates digitally to the certificate owners with QR and unique hash code. The owner then can easily share his certificate to others for verification. Verifier can instantly verify certificates with a single click. Using blockchain technology, this apps ensures the convenience, privacy, trust, originality and immutability of identities.
What is IoT?
When you Google “what is IoT,” many of the answers are unnecessarily technical. Case in point:
“The Internet of Things (IoT) is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people that are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.”
We have been working on Industrial IoT, Agriculture and so on. We have some specific products on IoT, these are:
- Smart Manufacturing: Which implemented in production process. Smart Manufacturing helps to reduce machine downtime, wastage maintenance cost, energy consumption on the other hand it helps to increase productivity and machine utilization.
- Smart Warehouse: We have implemented IoT in warehouse for real time monitoring & tracking asset, identify products accurately at individual level, getting real time asset movement & current stock status as well as reduce picking & placing errors, wastage.
- Smart Agriculture: We have implemented IoT on agriculture sector to do the operational activities smartly. Smart Agriculture helps to understand the situation about soil, fertilizer, weather and so on.
- Environment Monitoring: Which developed to track and monitor the environment remotely. By this product temperature, humidity, smoke and various kinds of gas can be tracked & monitored.