This Training program will cover on how to Conquering the skills of Managing Sales channels and Sales force to achieve hard Targets. The training & workshop will cover from the basics of Demarking area/zone, setting up Sales Team, Designing and Implementing Tools to Track and Monitor Sales Force, Managing field operation and Salesmanship. The contents and materials will be linked with practical and real life examples of National as well the MNC companies.
After attending the training program, a trainee will be able to become a Master in Building and Managing an effective Sales team, design national sales/Distribution Network as well as a Peoples Champion of his Team. Also S/he can improve his organizations existing distribution and sales setup, incorporate digital sales channels and develop sales and sales team management skills and achieve desired and Impossible sales target.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- All Sales and Distribution professional.
- Business Development Managers and Distribution Development Managers.
- Corporate Business Nature and Type: Telecom, FMCG, MFS, Pharmaceuticals, Food Industry, Retail Chain, Consumer Electronics, Heavy Machineries, Logistics, Supply Chain, Apparels, Accessories
- And above all new startups or Entrepreneur or Consultants & fresh graduates, entry level, mid-level, professionals who intend to build their career to reach their expected goal.
- Graduate Executives, who are working in the corporate world and intent to do MBA in future (or Possessing MBA at Present).
- Business Development Managers and Distribution Development Managers of corporate houses.
- Young Entrepreneurs who are intent to Start New Business in Telecom, FMCG, MFS and Consumer Market.
- Independent Business Entity Owners dealing with Sales & Distribution and consumer goods/ Services.
To play role based on practical or real life scenario, individual/ group experience, sharing interactive lecture, Power point presentation, Group work, Case study & Q & A.
HOW TO HELP
· Providing clear concept, awareness building regarding required competency.
· Enabling to work confidently to get competitive advantage in their sales & distribution career progression.
· For information: Sharing information regarding skills to attain success.
· To initiate action: Professionals can take initiative to start working confidently.
· To change behavior: Leadership can enjoy maintaining responsibility.
CONTENTS OF TRAINING
Day: 1 (Sales Channel Set Up & Distribution Excellence)
1. Introduction of Sales
2. Basic Distribution and Sales Setup in Perspective of Bangladesh (Demographic Demarcation)
3. Good Distribution Selection Criteria (7 Ways)
4. Direct Vs Indirect Distribution
5. Sales Channel Management
6. Building up Daily Sales Route (Practical Example)
7. Two Basics of Distribution Sales
8. Trade Marketing Guideline to set up a Good Market
Day: 2 (Sales Team Role Profile & Performance)
1. DSR Sales Training Module (7 Steps of Sales with video example)
2. 15 Qualities of a Good Sales Representative (DSR)
3. Role of a Good Territory Sales Manager (TSM)
4. Role of a Good Area Sales Manager (ASM/RSM)
5. Sales Target Making Formula (With Example)
6. Sales Meeting types for Sales Performance
7. How to Control Distribution
Day: 3 (Salesmanship & Career Success in Top Level)
1. How to increase Sales in Distribution?
2. Are You Sales Man or Delivery Man?
3. Top 10 Reasons for Bad Sales
4. Types of Customer for Sales
5. Building Sales Relationship
6. How to get Quick Promotion in Sales
7. How to sell anything to anyone
8. Secret Success Formula of Sales & Distribution
Day: 4 (Marketing Fundamentals & Digitalization)
1. SWOT Analysis (With Example)
2. Marketing MIX (With Example)
3. ATL/BTL/ TTL (With Example)
4. Traditional Marketing & Digital Marketing
5. The impact of Artificial Intelligence on Sales & Marketing Job
6. Case Study
7. Personal Development Plan for 21st Century Sales People