Core Banking Solution branded as “BankUltimus” a real-time, online core banking solution. Our dedication for quality, passion to robustness and professional approach empowered us becoming ultimate local core banking solution partner in Bangladesh. Financial Institutions are to comply with the principle “SERVICE FIRST”. To meet market’s present & future demands LEADS has developed their own core banking solution named BankUltimus. It is the solution for present & future total banking. Starting from Teller Operation to Treasury all areas are attended in detail in BankUltimus.
Features & Benefits
- End to end Integrated
- Customizable and User Friendly
- Support All Delivery Channels
- Conventional, Islamic, Off-shore
- Banking, NBFI
- Central Database,Robust Security
- Open Platform, n-tier architecture
- Web based system
- Extensive Parameterized
nCore (Agent Banking solution): Agent Banking means providing banking services to the bank customers through the engaged agents under a valid agency agreement, rather than a teller/ cashier- it is the owner of an outlet who conducts banking transactions on behalf of the concerned bank. Globally these retailers are increasingly utilized as important distribution channels for financial inclusion.
- Platform Independent
- Secured & Robust
- OTP/2FA/Bio Metric Enabled
TouchPOINT mobile application is the singular service point that can accelerate the whole financial experience for the customers within their fingertip. We realize the concurrent trends & needs of modern banking services associated with smartphones and smart devices. Being a player in the core banking software service industry, we are more than delighted to offer TouchPOINT to sophisticated Banks, as your one, for further improvisation of existing Banking services to the mass level. The app is available on both iOS and Android.
- Customer ID
- Customer Name
- Customer’s Photo
- Customer’s Signature
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Customer’s Date of Birth
- Residential Address
- Mobile No
- List of Bank Accounts
- Bank A/C Details. It includes followings:
- Balance Details
- Interest Details
- Cheque Book Details
- Transaction History Details
Balance details Tab includes following data:
- Current Balance
- Unclear Amount
- Blocked Amount
- Hold Amount
- Lien Amount
- Pending Authorization Credit (Cr)
- Pending Authorization Debit (Dr)
- Available Balance
Interest details Tab includes following data:
- Accrued Amount to the Month
- Accumulated Interest
- Total Interest
- Interest Rate
- Last Calculation Data
- Last Capitalization Date
Cheque Book detail Tab includes following data:
- List of transactions by cheque
- Cheque issue date
- Start Leaf
- End Leaf
- Total Leaf
- Used Leaf
- Cheque leaf no.
- Amount of BDT in cheque transaction
Transaction History Tab includes the following data:
- List of last 50 transactions
- Transaction Type (Withdraw or Deposit)
- Printing Receipt
- From A/C and To A/C
- Transaction Amount
- Transaction Date
- If Transaction done in Cheque, Cheque No.
- Balance Transfer to own Bank A/C
- Balance Transfer to other Bank A/C
- Payment to other local Banks’ A/C
- Selection of Transaction Amount
- Selecting Bank from a List of Other Banks in Alphabetic Order
- Selection of own A/C from List of own accounts
- Transaction Preview & Approval
- Loan Installment Payment from Current/Saving A/C to Loan A/C
- Show Delay Payment Charges
- Notification for A/C Transactional Activities like:
- Cash withdrawal from ATM
- Cash deposit to the A/C
- Interest/charge is deducted
- DPS installment is transferred from A/C
- Fund transfer from one A/C to other A/C
- Notification if interest rate changes for DPS/Loan products
- New offer arrival notification
- Bank’s Important News Alerts like:
- A new branch is opening up in X place
- Additional 25 ATM booth is set in the city
- Bank is going to donate Y amount of money to ABCD charity fund etc.
TouchPOINT optimizes the location services for users who will be searching any station related to Banking services by auto identification of existing Banking stations like:
- ATM of own bank around the users
- Nearby Bank branch offices of own Bank
- Searching any ATM booth or Branch office in a specific region/area
- Searching any other places
- Showing route to reach over to a specific place
Mobile Balance recharge of all operators in Bangladesh.
Customer can pay by scanning QR of enlisted Merchants.
Users of TouchPOINT will be able to leave requests to banks for followings:
- Cheque stopping
- Cheque book order
- Request for Bank statement
- Residential address change request etc.
While requesting for cheque stopping, customer will be able to put following data/information:
- Start cheque leaf no.
- End cheque leaf no.
- Cheque pre-fix
- Cheque amount
- Cheque issued date (selectable from auto calendar)
- Reason for cheque stopping
- View Bank’s product/service offerings
- See detail of product/services offerings & eligibility criteria
- Apply for any product/service package.
- Fees for sharing ATM booths
- ATM condition- in service/out of service
- Market open & closing date & time
- Area wise weekly market closing date etc.
- Bank’s Announcements and latest news
- Mobile Bill Payment
- Grameenphone (postpaid)
- Bill for GP ADV, OTH, BILL, SD, SIM
- Banglalink (postpaid)
- Bill for BLINK ADV, OTH, BILL, SD, SIM
- Grameenphone (postpaid)
- Electricity Bill
- DESCO (Customer ID, Date, Amount etc.)
- DPDC (ID, Date, Amount etc.)
- Water Bill
- BRAC University
- North South University
- Select student ID
- Put Payment Slip no.
- Select Service Type
- Put Amount
- Verify Before Payment
- Confirm Payment
- Recheck Available Balance in the A/C
TouchPOINT allows users to leave necessary instruction to banks for anything related to banking services like:
- Balance Transfer Instruction on a specific date, specific account
- Monthly Loan installment payment instruction
- Monthly Credit card bill payment instruction
- Any other instruction, if needed
FrontMoney is a comprehensive, end-to-end solution for automotive loan appraisal, from electronic application capture through efficient credit processing, funding verification, validation and booking of new loans and leases. FrontMoney can lower processing costs without sacrificing quality for quantity. It assures a fast and efficient origination process, enforces process compliance, mitigates risk and promotes profitable growth within an auto lending organization. It has a complete set of tools for any aspect of loan business, 24/7 support and End-to-End lending process.
Features & Benefits
- Optimizes risk-to-price profiles
- Enforces automated workflow
- Provides application acceptance, routing and queuing
- Automates policy enforcement
- Supports loans, leases & Credit Cards
- Eliminates redundant data entry
- Has normalized Credit Information Bureau (CIB) views
- Digital file management
- Analyzes total loan and lease exposure
The X-Chequer is specifically designed to meet and exceed the standard required by today’s treasury management for banks. The X-Chequer solution handles very complex business requirements of treasury management and combines efficiency and reliability of service with sound position maintenance and liquidity management facilities.
- Platform Independent
- Secured & Robust
- High Performance
- RTGS enabled
- Foreign Exchange
- Money Market
- Govt Securities
- Share Investment
- ID Reconciliation
- Fund Management Accounts
- Rate Management
LEADS is one of the pioneer in providing internet banking solution in Bangladesh. Currently 8 banks and NBFIs are using our internet banking solution in live. Our ibanking solution addresses latest security issues like 2 factor authentication, OTP, T-Pin, virtual key board, captcha etc. It has a good number of features for both individual customers and corporate customers. Among the most popular features are mobile topUp, own account fund transfer, within bank fund transfer, beneficiary management, other bank fund transfer via EFT, RTGS, NPSB, Utility bill pay, cheque book request and many more. Also corporate clients can enjoy some extra features like multiple ibanking account, dashboard, multi-level fund transfer, LC request, bank guarantee request etc.
LEADS’ Plug-B is specifically designed to meet and exceed the standard required by today’s Central Banks for Real-Time-Gross-Settlement processing. The Plug-B solution handles very high volumes of large-value domestic payments and combines efficiency and reliability of service with sound position maintenance and intraday liquidity management facilities.
RTGS is an electronic inter-bank transactions settlement system where transfer of funds or securities take place from one bank to another on a `real time’ and on `gross’ basis. Bangladesh Bank has taken initiative to introduce RTGS system (BB-RTGS) in the country. All the schedule banks are required to take necessary preparation(s) to perform live transaction over BB-RTGS system. BB-RTGS will use MX (ISO 20022) message format for data exchange between central bank’s system and participating bank’s system.
- Works as a Message processor the system supports message formats (MX, ISO 20022) guided by Bangladesh Bank for data exchange between central bank’s system and participating bank’s system.
- Easy integration with all bank applications using various protocols (e.g. Web-service, ISO 20022, or file exchange)
- Auto validation and return facility
- Inter Bank Money transfer system
- No waiting period- settled immediately
- All transaction reflected in central bank account
- Bulk upload option using Browser based Interface
- Control liquidity on bank defined policy
- User alert message in case available liquidity falls below specified level.
- SMS alert notification of customer payments.
- Interbank Transactions
- Money Market Transactions
- (Govt.) Security Transactions
- Domestic Forex. Transactions
- Settlement files from other DNSs
- BACPS, BEFTN, NPSB
- Customer Transactions:
- C2C, C2B, C2P
Sanction Screening Software [ S3 ]
A comprehensive set of features ensures you get the right fit, integrating AML and Central Bank compliance seamlessly with your existing business processes and systems. You’ll stay compliant and on top of the latest regulatory changes without needless impact on your front- or back-office operations.
Sanction Screening minimizes the impact on your business processes with sophisticated, time-saving matching algorithms, intelligent automation workflows, robust management and audit controls, and expert-level content.
- Sophisticated, yet extremely easy-to-use Sanction screening algorithms and workflows
Simultaneous ultra-fast screening against all Sanction lists, comprehensive user settings, and low false positive hit ratios, easy to read results: these are just some of the benefits of our cutting-edge technology.
- Expedite the compliance process with constant global access
Available 24X7 with any branch access facility.
- Search dozens of Sanctioned Parties lists simultaneously
The most comprehensive screening service is now at your fingertips. It include lists of Specially Designated Nationals, sanctioned and embargoed countries, and more from the central bank. We also include lists from the U.N. and other international organizations lists from law enforcement agencies.
- Stay on top of new regulations by Central Bank
Access to cumulative list of all recent sanction documents, providing you with the most up-to-date information plus the ability to dive deep into government regulations should the need arise.
- Conclusively prove due diligence in case of government investigation
A detailed, easy-to-access audit log report maintains records, so you’ll never need to worry about demonstrating your intent to comply.
- Fully Compliant with Bangladesh Bank’s BRPD Circular Letter no. 28
- Accounts opened in a booth are fully synchronized with its controlling branch.
- Transactions in a booth are included to the controlling branch’s book of accounts
- Supports real time banking transactions with the ability to provide instant SMS notification and digital receipt to customer
- Fully capable of maintaining policies relevant to KYC
- Follows Vault Management System including insurance coverage
- Allows to regulate booth transaction limit
- Booth transaction time can be administered
- Can integrate with the anti-money laundering system
- Foreign exchange transactions can be restricted from booth